legacynesferatulegacynesferatu

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Clint Love the Kids! Clint Love the Kids!

So wait, is this short ADVOCATING pedophelia?

JazLyte responds:

**pedophilia

Obama - Gov. Shutdown Obama - Gov. Shutdown

I totally agree with Ogre-D. I can't tell if this is a joke at Obama's expense, or if you like Obama.

futas for you futas for you

I loved it! My favorite part about it was the length. Wait, I think I worded that wrong,...

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

All I can say is, trippy as balls man. Great work, love the message, and the way it gets across.

Divine Arms Demo Divine Arms Demo

My only beef with the demo is that your movement feels kinda slippery, and the buzzsaw attack moves to slowly. Also, having a VERY temporary sprint ability, would make traversal a lot easier. I understand that the slow movement makes it more exciting when your fighting monsters, but I hate that I kill them all and then I have to slowly walk over to the locked gate. I feel like someone should be following me with a tuba. Also, I think that the opening of the locked gates should have an animation for it. I get that more than likely, (99.99% likely) it will, but just in case it didn't come to mind, (in that 0.01% chance) I just thought I would mention it.

kreig13 responds:

hey there. thanks for playing. yes, there will be a ton of animations including the doors. and that door design is placeholder anyway. keep in mind that it's a demo. also, try casting the buzz-lightsaw spell close range and on a clump of enemies. you will see it's damage potential.

Bubble Shooter Xmas Bells Bubble Shooter Xmas Bells

I love games that are pretty much a "Bust a Move" clone, but the ricochet physics are at some points terrible.

Work Doodles Work Doodles

Love it, and I understand that it is just a doodle, but I just wish that great artist would start to color their artwork.

Casual Tracer Casual Tracer

Really great, love your art style, I just don't get why most artist keep giving her freckles on her butt. I get it, she does have freckles, but why on her butt? Just my opinion, but really awesome work, keep it up.

P.S. No pun intended

artbySinner responds:

People with actual Freckles (as a condition) have them on all skin more directed at the sun: face, shoulders, top of the arms, chest and the upper part of the butt cheeks.

Anal Lifting 101 Anal Lifting 101

Really good, I just with that more of your art was colored.

turk128 responds: