legacynesferatulegacynesferatu

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

All I can say is, trippy as balls man. Great work, love the message, and the way it gets across.

Divine Arms Demo Divine Arms Demo

My only beef with the demo is that your movement feels kinda slippery, and the buzzsaw attack moves to slowly. Also, having a VERY temporary sprint ability, would make traversal a lot easier. I understand that the slow movement makes it more exciting when your fighting monsters, but I hate that I kill them all and then I have to slowly walk over to the locked gate. I feel like someone should be following me with a tuba. Also, I think that the opening of the locked gates should have an animation for it. I get that more than likely, (99.99% likely) it will, but just in case it didn't come to mind, (in that 0.01% chance) I just thought I would mention it.

kreig13 responds:

hey there. thanks for playing. yes, there will be a ton of animations including the doors. and that door design is placeholder anyway. keep in mind that it's a demo. also, try casting the buzz-lightsaw spell close range and on a clump of enemies. you will see it's damage potential.

Bubble Shooter Xmas Bells Bubble Shooter Xmas Bells

I love games that are pretty much a "Bust a Move" clone, but the ricochet physics are at some points terrible.

Lovesaber - SE Lovesaber - SE

I loved it, but I think that there should be more levels, more opponents, and you should work on fixing that problem where every time the mouse leaves the screen, you loose track of your "lovesaber".

Ripple Dot Zero Ripple Dot Zero

I like it, it's like playing Sonic with Amy Rose. Call me crazy, but I always liked to play Sonic game with Amy because her side attacks where a lot easier to use. Also, it has a nice graphing to it. Pixel art, but not like GBA or anything like that. It's more detailed. I also like the character name. It's a pretty cool name for a penguin, not anything stereotypical like most names that you see or would think of. Or some kind of mundane name like they did in "Surf's Up" the movie and game. They just did uncommon names, but they where average names out of the uncommon. All-and-all, a really good game, keep it up. X3

Final Fight Poison Hentai Final Fight Poison Hentai

Congratulations, you had the patience to create this game and prove how much of an asshole you are. GO FijCK YOURSELF!!!

GregoryShitcock responds:

oh you didn't find that part funny? sorry.
if you hated the whole game, disregard the question.

Dead Paradise Dead Paradise

It's a pretty good game, but it seems like every time something happens, like a message, item pick up, or just when I start firing at a baddy, it lags. BAD.

Card Monsters Card Monsters

I LOVE IT!!! It's like a mixture of Duel Masters and Magic the Gathering. Please keep making games like this! I literally sat and played this game for about 2 hour and feels like it's only been 15 minutes.

Super Mario Crate Box Super Mario Crate Box

It's ok, I like the original of both better though.

Cold-Motion Cold-Motion

your POS game can't tell when I want to jump apparently. I was so bad, that I stopped playing after 2 minutes of just falling into pits because that retarded little wannabe pixel art dude won't jump when I hit the jump button.