legacynesferatulegacynesferatu

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Clint Love the Kids! Clint Love the Kids!

So wait, is this short ADVOCATING pedophelia?

JazLyte responds:

**pedophilia

Obama - Gov. Shutdown Obama - Gov. Shutdown

I totally agree with Ogre-D. I can't tell if this is a joke at Obama's expense, or if you like Obama.

futas for you futas for you

I loved it! My favorite part about it was the length. Wait, I think I worded that wrong,...

Ruined Map Ruined Map

I love everything about this music video. They art style is like something out of Magic The Gathering, and the music sounds like something that I usually would jam to while playing it.

The Armondo Brothers The Armondo Brothers

Pretty good, but to be honost, there could have been more to the scenery and the lighting could have been better. All together, it was really good.

French Taunt: Halo Style French Taunt: Halo Style

Best video ever!!! "Let's combine the two best things in the world". Who ever said no to this, deserves to be punch in the kidney.

NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower NiN10Doh: ToThe64thPower

I'll just have to take your word for it.

I give it a 1 because I can't even watch it, I have and awesome networking connection, with a brand new computer and it just stops in the middle of loading and doesn't continue at all while everything else around it seems to work just fine.

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

Awesome!!!

Great video, but there is one thing wrong with it. It may sound really nerdy, but on the bit with Sonic and Tails running, why not make it the Green Hill Zone. Also, when he's running, I doubt he would run that slow. Last but not least, we all know that if he where really running when he tripped, he would have turned into nothing but a smear on the ground. Just being nerdy, but it was an effin' awesome video.

Morphemon Duelists Ep.2 Morphemon Duelists Ep.2

AWESOME!!!!

That was some of the funniest crap I've ever seen, I just wish that I caught the first episode. I only gave it a nine though because of the animation. It was like, Shin Chan kinda good ( which if that's what you where going for then you did a good job), but I think that it could have possibly been better.

VERDACOMB VERDACOMB

AWESOME

If there where a way for me to download it, I would so that it might one day become a cult classic. Also, thank you for choosing the best suited music score for once, not like these other people who just take some over used dried up crap and slap it onto a video.

danomano65 responds:

Hey I'm glad you made a comment on the music. I met the lead singer of The Dandy Warhols a couple years back and did a part of his animated music video. Just emailed him and asked if I could use a song. Glad you like it!